Registration is closed!
We have reached our registration limit of 125 people. You may contact us to get on the waiting list. As cancellations occur, we will accommodate individuals on the waiting list in the order in which they have signed up.
For the 2015 conference, we offered two scholarship opportunities: the Student Scholarship worth $210 to be awarded to a student currently enrolled in a library science master's degree program, and the Professional Scholarship worth $118 to be awarded to a new assessment librarian or to a librarian with new assessment responsibilities. The application deadline was August 31, 2015. Applicants will be notified by September 15, 2015. Thank you to everyone who applied for a scholarship!
- Registration is limited to 125 people.
- Early registration forms and payments must be received by July 27, 2015, to be eligible for the $210 rate.
- Regular registration forms and
payments must be received by October 9, 2015, to be eligible for the $235 rate.
- Late registration forms and payments must be received by October 23, 2015, to be eligible for the $270 rate.
- Students currently enrolled in a library science master's degree program are eligible for the $210 rate throughout the registration period (through October 23). You must register using your student email address.
- All registration forms and payments must be received by October 23, 2015.
- Onsite registration will not be available.
- Registration cancellation requests
received in writing by October 9, 2015, will be accepted and the
registration fee refunded less an administrative fee of $100.
Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not
- Transferring your registration to another person is
acceptable and encouraged. The person's full name and institutional
details must be provided by October 23, 2015.
- No refunds will be granted for registrants who do not attend the conference.