Registration will open June 1, 2017.
Regular registration: $260
Student registration: $230. To be eligible for the student rate, you must be currently enrolled in a library science master's degree program. Use your student email address to register.
One full registration scholarship will be offered in 2017. Application details will be available in spring 2017.
- Registration is limited to 150 people.
- All registration forms and payments must be received by October 20, 2017.
- Students currently enrolled in a library science master's degree program are eligible for the $230 rate throughout the registration period (through October 20). You must register using your student email address.
- Onsite registration will not be available.
- Registration cancellation requests
received in writing by October 6, 2017, will be accepted and the
registration fee refunded less an administrative fee of $100.
Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not
- Transferring your registration to another person is
acceptable and encouraged. The person's full name and institutional
details must be provided by October 20, 2017.
- No refunds will be granted for registrants who do not attend the conference.