Registration for the 2015 conference will open June 8, 2015.
- Early registration at the rate of $210 opens June 8 and closes July 27, 2015.
- Regular registration at the rate of $235 opens July 28 and closes October 9, 2015.
- Late registration at the rate of $270 opens October 10 and closes October 23, 2015.
- Students currently enrolled in a library science master's degree program are eligible for the $210 rate throughout the registration period (through October 23). You must register using your student email address.
- Registration is limited to 125 people.
Registration forms and payments must be received by July 27, 2015, to be
eligible for the discounted rate. Regular Registration forms and
payments must be received by October 9, 2015.
- Onsite registration will not be available.
- Registration cancellation requests
received in writing by October 9, 2015, will be accepted and the
registration fee refunded less an administrative fee of $100.
Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not
- Transferring your registration to another person is
acceptable and encouraged. The person's full name and institutional
details must be provided by October 23, 2015.
- No refunds will be granted for registrants who do not attend the conference.